 and everything started to work.

Not all of the offending scripts had the OnDemand key. It is used in the Apple example "com.apple.FolderActions.enabled.plist"

It looks like to me like a zero entry is not acceptable in this form.

On Sep 22, 2009, at 4:52 PM, Bruce Robertson wrote:

On 2009-09-22, at 12:18:43, Robert Poland wrote:

I take it that the use of the zero in the following has also been
depreciated???

<key>Day</key>
<integer>0</integer>
<key>Hour</key>
<integer>0</integer>
<key>Month</key>
<integer>0</integer>

Hi Bob,

Let's note that the word is "deprecated" not "depreciated". However I don't
think either of these terms apply here.

As mentioned previously, the Day and Hour are zero-based but the Month and
Year are 1-based.  In these StartCalendarInterval dictionaries, you should
only supply what is needed. What is not specified is treated as a wildcard
(i.e., means "every"). So:

<dict>
   <key>Hour</key>
   <integer>9</integer>
   <key>Minute</key>
   <integer>59</integer>
</dict>

means the 59th minute of the 9th hour of _every_ month of _every_ year. The
documentation for these values is at <x-man-page://5/crontab> on page 1.

Philip Aker
echo email@hidden@nl | tr a-z@. p-za-o.@

Democracy: Two wolves and a sheep voting on lunch.

Since day is not specified, would it not mean the 59th minute of the 9th
hour of _every_ day of _every_ month of _every_ year ?

Bob Poland - Fort Collins, CO