Re: How to change starting page number in InDesign

Re: How to change starting page number in InDesign

Hello Shane, thanks for your help. Can the "make section with . . . etc" line only be used immediately AFTER a make new page command or . . . ? (I get an error if I use it anywhere else inside the "tell document 1" statement.)

I actually want to set the page number of the (always present) page 1 to "myFirst_Pagenumber". And all other pages that I add furtheron in the script get of course automatically a page number with 1 increment.

Thanks, Bert.