Re: Download "Verification Failed" error

Re: Download "Verification Failed" error

HELP!
When downloading any software from the internet/CD, the download start and when it is almost finish, it stop and the Verification Failed appears.
Can anyone help me with this issue? I have had my internet provider to come by to make sure that everything was good with the connection.

Thanks to all
Tony B