Re: CORBA with Mac OS X

David,

Just to let you know we have ORBit working on Mac OS X. We are not trying, yet, to make it work with Objective-C so I cant answer your other questions. Our plans are to move to omniORB for our clients, echoing what someone else said it appears to be a superior ORB. WRT ORBit we are only using the C and Python bindings on OS X. We have used Java bindings on Linux. We have not had any significant problems (other than ORBit (1.x) is not multi-threaded and 2.x is not ready for prime time).