Font menu in an NSPopUpButton

I want an NSPopUpButton that contains a list of fonts. I see that Interface Builder supplies a menu for fonts that you can put into your menubar menus, but I don't see a way to create a popup button with fonts in it. What's the recommended way to do that?

Darrin Cardani - email@hidden
President, Buena Software, Inc.
Video, Image and Audio Processing Development
cocoa-dev mailing list | email@hidden