How to draw hairline ?

This is probably a basic question but, does anyone know how to draw a hair-line using NSBezierPath ? I've tried setting the line thickness to 0 and to 1 and it seems to draw thicker than that. I now there are device artifacts but I've seen it done in other appls. I also tried just drawing a very thin rect and that doesn't seem to help either. Any ideas would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Bob M
cocoa-dev mailing list | email@hidden