Re: Change value of NSNumber?

On dimanche, juillet 4, 2004, at 11:45 PM, Mike O'Connor wrote:

I have a number, which is an integer:

NSNumber* myInt= [NSNumber numberWithInt:123];

Can I change the value of this integer without creating a new NSNumber?

No.

I change the value held in myInt a lot and it seems a waste to assign new NSNumbers all the time.

In that case, you might consider using an int.