Re: Collapse / Expand View

I recommend checking out SNDisclosableView and its DisclosableView framework from Kurt Revis (http://www.snoize.com/Code/), it does exactly what you ask and is dead simple to add support for inside your app where needed. Full details can be found by searching the archive or the accompanying example(s) and doc(s).

- Brian Ganninger
  Lead Software Engineer,
  Infinite Nexus Software

  [ software beyond limits ]