Re: Find the 'Application Support' folder

Re: Find the 'Application Support' folder

Or you could just use FindFolder (which avoids hard-coding paths), with kApplicationSupportFolderType.

I have a simple category on NSFileManager to use FindFolder from Cocoa, feel free to email me off-list if you'd like the code.

David.