Re: Launching an app from Carbon app (newbie question)

Re: Launching an app from Carbon app (newbie question)

On 16 Oct 05, at 17:00, apple wrote:
I tried using execve, but I always get a ENOTSUP returned from that, and can't figure out why.

execve() will return ENOTSUP if your process has more than one thread. Forking will fix this, though - try something more like...

pid_t p = fork();
if(p < 0)
{
  scream_bloody_murder();