Multi line text input control with scrollable?

Multi line text input control with scrollable?

Hi all,
 I want a multi line text input control with scrollable. There is NSTextView
but I do not want that Rich text editing functionality. Or in other It show
only simple plain text, user can add simple text but can not apply rich text
formatting on that. One of my good friend suggest me idea but it does not
work with jaguar. Is there any way to do that?