KVO and the observeValueForKeyPath bottleneck

KVO and the observeValueForKeyPath bottleneck

I'm just curious about how people are handling the fact that when you do
KVO, all your notifications are bottlenecked through a single method,
observeValueForKeyPath:... This is a very unpleasant and crude architecture
(in contrast to NSNotification where, when a notification comes in, it is
automatically routed to the selector of your choice). I really don't want a
series of "ifs" here. I can imagine a simple dispatcher architecture based
on NSSelectorFromString; is this the sort of thing people are using? Thx -
matt neuburg, phd = email@hidden, <>
A fool + a tool + an autorelease pool = cool!
AppleScript: the Definitive Guide - Second Edition!