CoreData and Undo menu item title?

This is probably a silly question but I am just curious. When using CoreData and bindings, NSManagedObjectContext nicely handles undo for me but the menu titles are just plain "Undo" and "Redo". Other than trying to find all of the places where an action might happen and calling [[[self NSManagedObjectContext] undoManager] setActionName@"Change XYZ"], is there a way to specify the action names for all of the changes in one easy spot? Thanks!!!

--
Mike Nowak
Work: http://chcr.umich.edu/

"Every devil I meet is an angel in disguise." -- Indigo Girls