Re: NSTextView without word wrap?

Based on your kindly giving me a precise reference I was able to remove a few unnecessary statements from my awake from nib. It now reads as follows:

- (void) awakeFromNib {
const CGFloat LargeNumberForText = 1.0e7;
[[textView textContainer] setContainerSize:NSMakeSize(LargeNumberForText, LargeNumberForText)];
[[textView textContainer] setWidthTracksTextView:NO];
[textView setHorizontallyResizable:YES];
}

Thanks,
DC