[moderator] Re: Creator Codes in Snow Leopard

[moderator] Re: Creator Codes in Snow Leopard

Just so there is no mistake.

Discussion of the removal of creator codes, merit of creator codes, etc, isn’t appropriate for here.

I don’t have a suggestion for a better location for you to discuss it.

Scott
[moderator]