Re: NSComboBox in NSTableView behaving strangely

Re: NSComboBox in NSTableView behaving strangely

same problem exists in NSPopUpButtonCell, it is changing the value in list
which appears on clicking it, as shown -

Original list: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9999259/unique data.png

Changed list: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9999259/redundant data.png

Bindings used in case of NSPopUpButtonCell are:

TableColumn with NSPopUpButtonCell -

Value Selection : Selected Value bind to -> Transactions, Controller
Key -> arrangedObjects,
Model Key Path -> relatedEntity.name

NSPopUpButtonCell

Value Selection : Content Values Bind to: Entities, Controller Key ->
arrangedObjects,
Model Key Path -> name

Note: code can be found here -
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9999259/TableWithComboBoxExperi.zip