1. It loads the AudioUnit a *heck* of a lot faster for some reason
2. The views look a lot better
3. I bet it's gonna be fantastic handling the key window issues (and
others) I've been having with Carbon view child stuff.
Questions, tho, as I really can't find any docs (even in the headers):
1. The preferred search method for AU views should be (for a Cocoa
?? is this right? though I do get a return for AUGenericView
from every AudioUnit I load, I don't get the fancy graphic interfaces
that some of them have.
2. What do the displayFlags mean?
3. What are expert settings?
4. How do I handle auto-resizing? It seems like the AUGraphicEQ wants
me to resize the window when it changes the number of bands - which
is cool - but where is that message coming from?
5. I assume I can make my host windows sizable now when the
AUGenericView is used? Or should I still keep it static based on what
the view WANTS the size to be?
This is a GREAT improvement and I'm quite pleased! Someone let me
know or point me to where the docs are! TIA!
BTW - we posted Wave Editor 1.0rc2 this morning - a good handful of
fixes (and a few I think Mr. Stewart will enjoy!)
Technical Knowledge Officer
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
Coreaudio-api mailing list (email@hidden)
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
This email sent to email@hidden