kAudioSessionCategory_PlayAndRecord, input from iphone mic , output to bluetooth

kAudioSessionCategory_PlayAndRecord, input from iphone mic , output to bluetooth

Hi,
I have a simple Core Audio example that passes the input from the microphone to output .. it works fine but not with a bluetooth headset.

I would like to use the input from the iPhone Mic and output it to a bluetooth headset.

I've tried below code with no luck, as I think it tries to use the input from the bluetooth headset,, which does not exist and is not what i want to do

UInt32 bt = TRUE;
AudioSessionSetProperty(kAudioSessionProperty_OverrideCategoryEnableBluetoothInput , sizeof(UInt32), &bt);