Re: signal and dyld

Am 04.02.2005 um 20:08 schrieb Dair Grant:

I'm using Xcode 1.5, gcc 3.3, with MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET set to 10.2
and dead-stripping turned on.

If my brain isn't too tired already, I remember some issues in the combination of C++ and dead code stripping. You should avoid it unless you have Xcode 2.0, IIRC. See Xcode users list.

Cheers, Markus