Re: Apache Perl CGI environment question

Re: Apache Perl CGI environment question

John Michael Zorko wrote:

Hello, all ...

I am sending this to both darwin-dev and darwinos-users because this question kiind of straddles the fence, me thinks. It's a simple one, though.

I have some Perl code that uses the DBD::Pg (PostgreSQL DBI interface) module. This code runs fine under OSX 10.3.7 using mod_perl as long as I add this to httpd.conf:

PerlSetEnv PERL5LIB /sw/lib/perl5/5.8.1/darwin-thread-multi-2level

Just use mod_env in Apache and then in the conf file:

SetEnv PERL5LIB /sw/lib/perl5...

jeff