Re: Apache Perl CGI environment question

Re: Apache Perl CGI environment question

Jeff,

This is _exactly_ what I wanted, and I just verified that it works. Thank you!

Hello, all ...
I am sending this to both darwin-dev and darwinos-users because this question kiind of straddles the fence, me thinks. It's a simple one, though.
I have some Perl code that uses the DBD::Pg (PostgreSQL DBI interface) module. This code runs fine under OSX 10.3.7 using mod_perl as long as I add this to httpd.conf:
PerlSetEnv PERL5LIB /sw/lib/perl5/5.8.1/darwin-thread-multi-2level

Just use mod_env in Apache and then in the conf file:

SetEnv PERL5LIB /sw/lib/perl5...

Regards,

John

Falling You - exploring the beauty of voice and sound
New album, "Touch", available now
http://www.magnatune.com/artists/falling_you