shm tries

I'm doing trial on a software that will allocate a lot of shm segments.
At the moment I'm doing just one shmget, but tend to do hundreds of them

When I terminate the app in the debugger them shms are staying in ram.

Is there a way, besides a restart as i'm doing now, that can clear those
straw segments cause I haven't called shmdt on them while debugging.
--
Hado Hein, Berlin, Fed.Rep. of Germany

http://www.batchmaker.de (software authoring, including stage lighting)