Re: shm tries

Other unix systems include tools such as ipcs and ipcrm that you could use to remove shared memory segments.

For whatever reason Mac OS X doesn't include any command line tools to play with the various System V-style IPC facilities, including shared memory.

You might have to roll your own...

John Francini