Re: Various tools update request

Am 21.02.2005 um 19:48 schrieb Jordan Hubbard:

People have cited cvs as an example of "neglect" in this discussion when, in fact, we've wanted to update it for years but for a semi-controversial "fork" over the "tar wrappers" feature, which it took us years to resolve in a manner that would let us move forward again (and we have).

Yes, I have talked to Apple Engineers at WWDC about this, and I know this semi-controversial dispute. Good to see it resolved!

Also I would like to add that my overall experience with bugreport.apple.com has been exellent. Filing a meaningful bugreport will usually fix the problem in time.

Bye

Alex