Re: errno global vx. errno pthread...

Patrick-

Below is the message from the list archive, I was referring to.

Re: pthreads and errno

Matt, everyone,

Thanks very much for the help - and Matt, for filing the bug report.

In the meantime, would a workaround be to redefine __error() (or a custom function) to just return &self->err_no, rather than checking to see if it's the main thread that's requesting it?

Scott