Re: Fwd: errno global vx. errno pthread...

Re: Fwd: errno global vx. errno pthread...

Thanks!

sem_init () was wrong indeed! Though it is defined within pthread.h,
the return code is  `function not implemented`.

( I missed the info that un-named  pthread semaphores are not
supported by OS X ).

Thanks once again.

Michael.