IOI2CSendRequest problem

  I hope that here is correct place to ask about IOKit.

I have faced problem with IOI2CSendRequest function from "IOKit/i2c/IOI2CInterface.h"

Apple example for fetching EDID from display (using of oxA0 and oxA1 addresses) works fine. But when i'm trying to use 0x6e/0x6F addresses - can't receive response from display. If i send write command to display, like set brightness, i see that it is applied on display. But when i send command for fetching something - it is not works. The commands itself is correct because same things works in Windows realization.

Part of code and a little more info here:

Is there is any known issues in i2c communication with display?
Maybe request structure filled wrong?

Will be great to hear even guesses.

Thank you.

Best regards,