Official Fire Beta released -> Please check it out

Official Fire Beta released -> Please check it out

Hi,

finally I released the Fire Beta. You can download it here: http://buschfeuer.com/fire/ Fire is a FTP upload widget. I got many support from this list, so thank you all very much. I hope you like the widget. Feedback is welcome!

Nelson