Re: [Fed-Talk] Pkinit working on Snow Leopard but need forwardable TGT

On Jan 19, 2011, at 7:24 AM, Glenn Machin wrote:

> Using the information on the attached guide I am able to login to my MacBook Pro with a Gemalto USB .NET smartcard and I authenticate to ActiveDirectory using PKINIT.   The problem is the TGT is not forwardable even though the /Library/Preferences/edu.mit.Kerberos config file calls for a forwardable TGT. (see attached screenshot)
>
> What config file or plist tells pkinit to get a forwardable TGT?

The documentation that you referenced was a work in progress.

For a variety of reasons, including the ones that Mr. Disiena has referenced, we highly recommend against using this for any purpose.

At this time if you need a PKINIT solution, we'd suggest that you look towards third party solutions.

Thanks,

Joel Rennich

Consulting Engineering Manager
US Commercial and Government Sales