Re: [Fed-Talk] Lion FileVault

I've enabled filevault on the following with lion:

MBPro i7 - Mid 2010 - 512GB SSD
Mac Pro Mid 2009 x 2

They are all lightening fast…

Lion and Lion Server both support it.

For the record (while it is sort of a BS show off tactic) - with my 512GB SSD in my MBPro 17 with Filevault, it literally takes less than a second to boot up and ask for the password… if you blink, you will miss it :)

Now its great for showing off to the common person, but we all know that after the PW is put in it still takes a whopping 8 second to boot… I cannot even imagine life without SSD now.

Mike