Re: [Fed-Talk] Lion documentation

Several people have pointed out that there is an icon in the upper right corner that allows you to "print" the documentation to a PDF and then use it with an iPad. I was looking for a PDF icon, and didn't notice the gray-on-gray print icon.

    So I'm happy. But Apple really should have a PDF...

        -- Lawrence