Re: [Fed-Talk] Lion documentation

Lawrence,

The main OSX Server page is a little weird, like Apple messed something up. There are three documents referenced on that page, all saying pdf versions, but the advanced server admin guide is the only web-based document there. The other two are pdfs. I submitted a website comment asking about this. The referenced page looks like they copied the developer's on-line guide instead of a user's guide. We'll see if they change it.

On Jul 23, 2011, at 10:57 AM, Lawrence Charters wrote:

>     Several people have pointed out that there is an icon in the upper right
> corner that allows you to "print" the documentation to a PDF and then use it
> with an iPad. I was looking for a PDF icon, and didn't notice the gray-on-gray
> print icon.
>
>     So I'm happy. But Apple really should have a PDF...
>
>         -- Lawrence
>
> On 7/23/11  11:27 , Matthew Smith wrote:
>> I've read a lot of things online about the iPad app "Goodreader" which lets you read offline content.  So, if you don't find a PDF of the documentation, you could probably save the site's contents in a zip file, transfer it to the iPad with Goodreader, and read it like that.
>>
>> Matthew
>>
>> On Jul 22, 2011, at 7:52 AM, Lawrence Charters wrote:
>>
>>> Does anyone know if this documentation,
>>>
>>> https://help.apple.com/advancedserveradmin/mac/10.7/
>>>
>>> is available as a PDF or some other offline form?
> --
>
> Lawrence I. Charters "0s and 1s for science" email@hidden

> This email sent to email@hidden

Peter Link