[Fed-Talk] Can't get to AKO from Snow Leopard/Safari 5.1

[Fed-Talk] Can't get to AKO from Snow Leopard/Safari 5.1

I have one of the Oberthur cards with Thursby PKMac, that was working just fine before SW Update loaded Safari 5.1.  Now I'm getting "can't establish a secure connection."  Anyone else having this problem?

		dave
-----
David Emery,  703 298 3473 (c) 703 272 7496 (fax)
Supporting PdM Software Integration