From: fed-talk-bounces+daniel.beatty=email@hidden [mailto:fed-talk-bounces+daniel.beatty=email@hidden] On Behalf Of Pike, Michael (IHS/HQ)
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 10:41
To: David Emery
Cc: <email@hidden>
Subject: Re: [Fed-Talk] A fair critique of Lion Server

Are the server tools on apples site different than what ships with lion server?

I'm setting one up now and am less than impressed. I'm installing Mysql for now but will look at converting to postgres SQL. Apple has reasons for doing things and while I am ticked at the lack of Mysql apple has been right in the past.

It can't be that big of a deal to convert 1800+ php pages to postgres from Mysql :)

Sent from my iPhone 4