Re: [Fed-Talk] 10.6.8 + Safari 5.1 CRASH Accessing software.forge.mil

Re: [Fed-Talk] 10.6.8 + Safari 5.1 CRASH Accessing software.forge.mil

John,

I've read of many customers reporting problems after upgrading to Safari
v5.1.  Two workarounds that I've read were 1) going back to Safari
v5.0.1 (by reinstalling the Mac OS X v10.6.8 update) or 2) testing the
WebKit Nightly Build (nightly.webkit.org).

Obviously, it would help if someone could test the same sites with our
software on a fresh install of Mac OS X without the
I've been unable to duplicate the problems you've experienced using a
clean installation of Mac OS X v10.6.8 which had PKard installed.

Sincerely,
Carl Ketterling
Thursby Software Systems, Inc.
email@hidden | (817) 478-5070