Re: [Fed-Talk] Can't get to AKO from Snow Leopard/Safari 5.1

Re: [Fed-Talk] Can't get to AKO from Snow Leopard/Safari 5.1

David is working directly with our Support Department, but if anyone
else has this type of experience, we'd like to hear about it.

Sincerely,
Carl Ketterling
Director Customer Support
Thursby Software Systems, Inc.
email@hidden | (817) 478-5070

Monday, July 25, 2011 at 12:40 PM (-0400):