Re: [Fed-Talk] Can't get to AKO from Snow Leopard/Safari 5.1

Re: [Fed-Talk] Can't get to AKO from Snow Leopard/Safari 5.1

I don't know what changed, but it's working for me today,  I was able to connect to AKO via CAC.  (I hate these kinds of heisenbugs, where something stops working, and then starts working for no obvious reason.)  I did do a reboot yesterday for other reasons, that's always a possible cure (and the late Jim Gray noted that a large number of system failures - heisenbugs - were cured by a simple reboot.)

		dave
-----
David Emery,  703 298 3473 (c) 703 272 7496 (fax)
Supporting PdM Software Integration