Re: [Fed-Talk] Passware grabs Mac passwords over FireWire

Re: [Fed-Talk] Passware grabs Mac passwords over FireWire

I guess we're talking semantics here but when I have FV2 turned on and startup from a power off condition, I get two login screens, not one. The first one is a booting logon (unlocks encryption), the second is the normal user logon. Maybe they use the same credentials (external drives use different credentials) but I still have to enter my credentials twice.

I have it running and can show you a photo I took of the first screen and a screendump from the second.