Re: [Fed-Talk] WebDAV lion server

Hi Mike,

A couple of things...are you using it with AD accounts?  If so:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4777

Does your user have a network home directory attribute (is it an OD/AD user with a network home directory attribute set)?  WebDAV currently only works with users that have this.

Are you connecting to it with your webdav client at <serverhostname>/webdav?

--Ben