[Fed-Talk] WebDav OS X Lion Server

Finder is giving no good hints as to why I cannot connect, so I used cyberduck.. I was able to look at a transcript of the file, and I keep getting a 405 - Method Not Allowed error from Apache.

Transmit will not connect at all… I'm at my wits end with this…

Has anyone got this to work at all with OS X Lion Server?  This was even a fresh install, so nothing is hanging around that shouldn't be.

Thanks,
Mike