Re: [Fed-Talk] WebDav OS X Lion Server

Yeah we're not going to move to Lion Server for our stuff since Apple released the article on how to host Lion updates on a Snow Leopard server. Things are pretty stable right now. I'm not chancing anything by going to Lion.

---
Jared F. Nichols
Desktop Engineer, Client Services
Information Services Department