Re: [Fed-Talk] CAC Card Readers for OS X

Re: [Fed-Talk] CAC Card Readers for OS X

I agree just pick up an SCR3500 by SCM Microsystems.  You can find it via
google shopper for about 15 - $20.  IT's about the size of a small USB
drive and attaches to your keychain.  It plugs straight into the USB
port.... No cord.  I have used it on several platforms.... Windoze XP Pro,
Windoze 7, Ubuntu, Mac Snow Leopard, and Lion with no problems.

R/
LTJG Mike Morgan
Sr. Systems Engineer, JCREW
NSWC Crane IN.