[Fed-Talk] Ad Blockers for Safari

Anyone have any favorites? I really like the "reader" feature but it is also nice to have the ads generally blocked sometimes too, especially for some heavy ad littered sites.

Through a friend found Safari AdBlock. There is apparently a Firefox version as well.

While it  is hard for any app to block all ads this simple util does a decent job of blocking those annoying things. I like how this one does a transparent job. Transparent enough you forget you have it  To fully appreciate it, just turning it off (or forgetting to reinstall after a system rebuild)   ;-)

http://safariadblock.com/

http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/26171/safari-adblock

Anyone else try this or another?

Best,