Re: safari and ipv6

Hi Marc,

I have been using dd-wrt with my WRT54G for some time now. A few months ago I found info on 6to4 support for it, and got it working from some instructions available here:

http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/IPv6

These instructions seem to have evolved somewhat from what I remember, so YMMV. But I am able to see the turtle dance.

HTH,
Smith