RE: How to change Eclipse project to Java?

RE: How to change Eclipse project to Java?

In your .project file, add the java nature (and may be the buildSpec tag as
well) :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<projectDescription>
	<buildSpec>
		<buildCommand>
			<name>org.eclipse.jdt.core.javabuilder</name>
			<arguments>
			</arguments>
		</buildCommand>
	</buildSpec>
	<natures>
		<nature>org.eclipse.jdt.core.javanature</nature>
	</natures>
</projectDescription>

It should be enough.

David.