Log4j additivity

Hi all,

Does anybody know if it is possible to disable additivity for a log4j Logger from a config file?

I tried: = false = false = false = false

But all did not achieve setting the additivity for the logger to false. Could not find anything in the docs or tutorials for it.

I know my config file is getting loaded and other settings (Patterns, Appenders etc.) get configured fine.