|[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]|
There appears to be a serious key event handling problem when running my ImageJ program with Java 5.0, including DP5. The problem is always reproducible using the following steps:
1. Download ImageJ from http://rsb.info.nih.gov/ij/download.html and install it
2. Run ImageJ
3. Open a macro (text) window using Plugins>New
4. Type some text into this window
5. Open a blank image using File>New
6. Select the straight line tool (5th tool from the left in the tool bar)
7. Use this tool to create a straight line selection
8. Activate the macro window
9. Try to enter some text into it
Not only can't you enter text into the macro window, all key presses, included menu shortcuts, are ignored.
I submitted this bug as ID# 4330942.
_______________________________________________ Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored. Java-dev mailing list (email@hidden) Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription: This email sent to email@hidden
|>Re: Button look in Aqua L&F (From: Werner Randelshofer <email@hidden>)|
Visit the Apple Store online or at retail locations.
Copyright © 2011 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.