SoyLatte Project Page

I've created a proper project page for SoyLatte:
http://landonf.bikemonkey.org/static/soylatte/

I envision the following "meta-goals" for the project:
* Support for Java 6 Development on Mac OS X 10.4 and 10.5
* OpenJDK support for Java 7 on Mac OS X
* On-time release of Java 7 for Mac OS X, for all recent releases (>= 10.4) of Mac OS X.

In support of those goals, I see the following as the first-order TODO list:
* Integration of Quaqua as an Aqua Look & Feel.
* Native AWT Swing (as opposed to X11).
* Sound support.
* Integration with the Mac OS X certificate store (x509).
     * Implement any missing functionality.

-landonf