RE: Where do I find a .jar file with javax.servlet package

RE: Where do I find a .jar file with javax.servlet package

In fact, you never want to ship the servlet.jar as part of your WAR file--it
causes havoc with ClassLoaders in some of the containers, and serves as an
unnecessary distraction the rest of the time. It's only something you need
compile against.

Ted Neward
Java, .NET, XML Services
Consulting, Teaching, Speaking, Writing