Re: How can we mount and unmount dmg files on MAC OS X using java APIs ?

Re: How can we mount and unmount dmg files on MAC OS X using java APIs ?

On 12-Jun-09, at 6:08 AM, vvvsn murthy wrote:

Hi, I have heard MAC OS X supports kernel level programming in java.

You heard wrong. OS X kernel level programming is done in C.

For mounting your disk images exec'ing the command line tools is probably the simplest thing to do.

open  myimage.dmg

will work.. though it will cause finder to open a window for that image.

Scott